Deputy CM Brijesh Pathak inaugurated the Health ATM machine at Khushi Nagar. Free Medical Checkups are made available for the citizens including children.
As a part of social progress Deputy CM took the health of the adults and children at Khushi Nagar seriously. He inaugurated the health ATM which will be used for the preventive health check of residents of different ages. Cloud Clinic Health ATM at Khushi Nagar is revolutionizing the Preventive Health Solutions.
More than 50 different types of medical tests, including cardiac checkup, child health related tests, diabetes, infectious diseases, lungs and respiratory checkup services have been installed as part of the Clinics on Cloud health ATM services. Health Kiosk currently tests more than 50 health parameters within 10 minutes. This can include Height, Weight, BMI, Sugar/Glucose, Blood Pressure, BMI, Oxygen saturation, ECG, Hemoglobin, LIPID, HBA1C and many more invasive, non-invasive and rapid tests basis the model choose by the state government/district
Clinics on Cloud is an Health manufacturer in India whose medical health analytics will become a database to make decisions on government health policies and programs. Basis the analytics from Health ATM – Cloud Clinic Deputy CM will decide on various government plans & programs for the development of the society and will use the ATM to also take measures to educate children and society of various government initiatives.
The Cloud Clinic Health ATM is truly an integration of tele-health and individual health care. The Health ATM machine is making medical diagnosis smarter and simpler. It is an completely automated first interdependently operating healthcare kiosk of its kind.
Facilities provided at health ATMs
- General diagnostics for 50 health issues e.g. Blood pressure, heart rate, diabetes cholesterol, urine test body mass index, body temperature, oxygen level, pregnancy test, typhoid, malaria, and dengue test.
- One trained paramedical staff is stationed at each ATM for the health checkups to be performed.
- The report of each health check-up will be provided in 10 mins.
- These services are free of cost.
- Consists of many FDA & CE approved diagnostics devices
- Integrated doctor consultation platform which enables patients to avail doctor services free of charge at a click of a button
- High-resolution Camera, touch screen & noise-cancelling mic for smooth video consultation with doctors
- Based on your health reports & consultation, doctors provide digital prescription. Print it and start treatment immediately.
- Remote health monitoring solutions to make primary healthcare easily accessible
- Store each patient’s health profile online based on biometric scanning.
- Clients get access to MIS report and analytics on cloud-based dashboard.
The Uttar Pradesh Government is embracing healthcare technology to stimulate health infra. Indian Manufactured Health ATM of Clinics on Cloud are installed at more than 1000 locations PAN India and in more than 220 districts in Uttar Pradesh state.